Thursday, August 21, 2008

First grade...


Do you remember how long it took for Jordan to get here?? It seemed like I was pregnant forever. She wanted to come early, then she was late and we had to evict her! It's been a very fast 6 years and now she's a first grader. She was so excited to go back to school. The night before school started she made her lunch all by herself, got her back pack ready to do and laid out her clothes. She was more then ready to go back. She's in a first/second grade class so she may be doing some second grade work. I know she goes to a first grade class for math but everything else is in her regular class. She had a great first day but the second day she was sore and achy. At first I was thinking she was at the start of another flare but this morning she said she felt better. Now I think she just over did it on Tuesday. I guess we'll see what happens over the next few days.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Awww she's so cute! Daxon started last week and somehow I was in total shock about it all lol!