Friday, February 12, 2010

Blah!!!

We've all been sick and it's not fun. I've been having flares here and there and feeling not so hot. My MTX makes me sick so I'm supposed to start injections this Sunday. WOOHOO!! J thinks we're twins now! I'm not looking forward to it but I know how much they've helped her so I'm willing to try. So, Sunday nights J and I will line up for our shots. I really hope this help with my nausea.

Matty had a check up with his ENT and his tubes are still working great. One less thing for me to worry about :) J sees Dr. B on Thursday and since her labs are still looking good we *might* be able to start weaning her off some. That would be awesome but I'm not getting my hopes up. Eyes have been 100% clear for a year now. That is amazing. I thank the Humira for her sight :)

Rick is now a certified EMT. He's applying with AMR so hopefully soon he will be out of FedEx. The only down side to this is the fact that we will be without insurance for 90 days. We will try to get COBRA but that will be expensive. If we can't, I guess we'll be paying for our meds out of pocket. That is scary but we'll do what we need to do!

No comments: