Monday, September 13, 2010

Life has changed for us

My heart is broke and it hurts like you wouldn't believe. I've spent the last 18 months caring for Granny. She's been gone for 3 weeks and it still hurts like she passed yesterday. I know this is for the best and she's no longer in pain but I am.

My days are empty now. Kids are in school and I'm alone. There are a million things I could do but I can't. I've been sick for 2 weeks. My stomach is a mess. I can't eat. It's not that I don't want to because I do, I'm starving, but when I do it hurts. I've lost weight, I'm depressed, flaring and miserable. I miss the way our life was just 2 months ago. Everything can and did, change so fast.

I hate cancer and I miss my Granny :(

1 comment:

Deetipton said...

I'm so sorry about your Granny :( I hope that the hurt heals quickly, the love for her and memories never diminish, & I hope that you feel better quickly. And find a *way* better rheumy than your new quack!!!