Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow is a big day for the Peanut. First she needs to have some labs done to check her blood sugar. Her last 3 random tests have been high. I doubt she has diabetes but with it being on Rick's side like crazy, it would be best to know. So the poor thing has to fast for 12-14 hours. She's never had to fast before so this will be interesting.

After her labs she has a follow up with the ophthalmologist. I'm praying that her eyes are clear and she'll be able to stay on Humira. I have a feeling we're not going to be able to stay on it for much longer. Since her eyes came on so fast and so strong this time I'm sure they will do it again. I want her off the pred drops. We stopped them a few days ago so we'll see how she is tomorrow.

I started Enbrel on 10/14. I've had 2 injections and I think I may have some improvement in my swelling. I still have pain but the swelling in my elbows and hands is down. I can even wear my wedding rings again AND they're a tad bit big :) I did have a bad weekend and slept most of it away. Missed Bubby's game on Saturday, could hardly move yesterday and I have a wicked bladder flare going on right now. I have Interstitial Cystitis along with everything else. I know that is my own fault seeing how I had pizza and tacos over the weekend. So, I'm taking the bladder meds I have and I'm going to try to get through this flare without seeing a urologist. We can't afford more doc visits and more meds.

I hate being sick and having a sick kid. I just got a call from the school and it seems J's wrist is bugging her. She said it's a bit warm and crampy. Her stomach is bothering her too. Not what I wanted to hear today. We can't flare at the same time! Blah!

No comments: