Thursday, June 16, 2011

To the jackass who hit the Vancouver Firefighter-- This is what you do when your team loses?



Normally, I keep my mouth shut about stuff like this. It's always classless no matter who is doing it. Living in LA I've seen enough rioting and looting over stupid stuff. But that video really pisses me off. Because you got your ASS drunk and your team lost, you felt it necessary to go out and destroy property like everyone else. Not only did you act like F ^&*%$# MORON, YOU HIT A FIREFIGHTER! Someone who risks their own life to save your sorry butt. I don't know how he didn't hit you back. I'm pretty sure if you hit my husband, your ass would have been down and he'd probably be reprimanded if not fired. I hope to God your found and charged with assault.

You don't disrespect the people you call to save you, when you need help. 

1 comment:

Deb aka murphthesurf said...

I SECOND THAT!!! Lived too close to NYC during 911...they deserve better then this!!